There hosting services is supper faster ......
I also like there customer support ....
Thank you !
We've started small hosting brand, AltusHost helped us with almost everything.
From really good deal on Dedicated Servers, up...展開
to end user support.
We've moved to AltusHost from one popular NL hosting company, and support is simply non comparable.
Pricing isn't like with some other EU providers (wish it is :) ), but still we got really quality service, so I'm ok.
I recently tried out A2 hosting for a personal fan site. The site received more traffic than I had anticipated and I needed t...展開
o upgrade. No one could tell me what level I should upgrade to based on the traffic the server was receiving, so I just bumped it up to the next level. The pricing ended up being more than what they told me it would be. So when I realized I would upgrade yet again to the next level, I was talking to their sales support and asked for an EXACT quote of the price I would have to pay if I upgraded. The salesperson said "Considering recent your renewal invoice payment- those funds can pay for the first month of hosting, leaving you $6.02 credit for the renewal invoice" This is a direct quote. So imagine my confusion when I went to upgrade and they tried charging me $8 for the upgrade. When I asked them about it, they continued to just tell me that I was misunderstanding what the sales rep had told me. Read that line and tell me how it could be interpreted as anything other than "upgrading is free, and you will have $6 credit towards next month". Ridiculous service, and I definitely won't be renewing.
We're EN-COMT LTD located in UAE - Dubai.
We proceeded our domain transfer to Altushost.
We paid for our domain transfer.
t day we noticed the following notification on our Altushost account dashboard:
Domain is pending transfer. Once we will receive payment for order it will be processed automatically - you will be notified about domain registration progress by email.
We immediately contacted Altushost to clarify the reason of our pending domain till they receive our payment, where we actually paid the full amount in the day before.
Anyway, Altushost confirmed our payment and we asked them to correct their notification to make it sound right when their customers actually paid them.
After that, we shared with them another error related to their customers dashboard and shared with them some pictures to show them exactly where's the error.
Immediately, someone named David join our online chat support:
we're leaving you now to have a look at what he wrote to us (From our memory of course as David deleted our chat and kicked us outside the chartroom) -
1. We don't accept clients like you to join us (Altushost).
2. You insulted our team.
3. You've been annoying during the last few days.
4. We're refunding the money you paid for your domain transfer.
Our professional opinion can be described through the following points-
1. Altushost team members are crying babies and not professionals at all.
2. Altuhost support they're team members against their customers even if it's the fault of their team members.
3. Altushost team members are not friendly to talk to at all, whenever you talk to them you'll have the feeling of they're willing to shout you and kick you if they have to.
4. Altushot doesn’t accept any customers criticism.
5. Altushost domain prices are above other company prices with clear reason why.
6. Finally, Altushost is definitely not the right choice for professionals.
EN-COMT LTD, UAE - DUBAI