The CDN works decently but in doing business with this company you directly support their refusal to remove scammers, phishin...展開
g websites and constant spammers from their network which enables these people to hide their website hosts, location and allows them to operate without much of a chance of shutting their operations down. Cloudflare states that 'we can't remove content from the internet' - however CF COULD CUT OFF THESE SITES from using their services which then allows us to find, locate and shut them down. You are basically aiding criminal activity when you do business or use CF for any reason.
This hosting company is an absolute dumpster fire. They offered me the free migration, which took 13 days to finally be compl...展開
eted. Once it was completed it was a complete disaster. Some of things I saw:
- My ssl certificate never was secure with the transfer
- My emails asking for customer support weren't going through to them
- My website was getting constant spamming comments after moving over to their hosting
- My website crashed for 3+ hours on back to back days
- slow service because no one is based in the US
I ended up just going back to siteground. You would have to put a bullet in my head for me to suggest Cloudways. The absolute WORST customer service and company i've ever had to deal with. This place literally had my website crashed for back to back days and couldn't figure it out. I hate everything about this company and would suggest to not work with them!