I've used GoDaddy WordPress Hosting for one of my blogs and found this hosting Really Amazing. Because I was already doing Bl...展開
ogging So I was so much excited for this new Hosting and I done so many Test(Page Speed, Server Uptime and Support) and the results that I got are really good. I think you should also use GoDaddy Services.
Beware of scammers Kevin Tang and Johnathan Wong see the following urls and do look on searches past their manufactured revie...展開
ws on to of the ranking for details see
after 17 years these individuals have figured out how to scam their clients by submitting fraudulent charges to credit cards without authorization when you least expect it.
They have multiple domains "reselling" same services and will attempt to extort money after taking control of your domain. I finally recovered and was able to transfer my last remaining 2 domains healingtv.org and lawtelevision.org to an AMERICAN trustworthy company. However this does not stop these crooks from attempting to make weekly fraudulent attempts to charge my credit card WITHOUT PERMISSION for services never requested.
The took me for several hundred dollars and kept my domains hostage for 6 months and 2 months.
I would stay away from ANY CANADIAN internet registrar / host. Canada is well aware of Chinese foreign nationals committing fraud and refuse to stop it. The BBB is also well aware and there are plenty of buried terrible reviews which the scammers companies Principals Kevin Tang and Johnathan Wong make sure to bury on search engines with false fake web review sites and fake reviews.
Don't be fooled for you may be a victim and don't even know it. they are slick as the scum on a bottom of a grease vat. beware!!!!!!!
1. Auto Renew is Completely Unauthorized. Auto renew is enabled by default to all products and features. Without you realizin...展開
g, money is creamed off your credit card
2. There is no place to remove your card details for future transaction. If there, somewhere hidden
3. I asked for refund for the unauthorized amount. They said yes but strings attached
1. Remove the Privacy account
2. Remove the Security Account
3. Remove the Business Registration Renewal
4. BIGGEST BANG - Remove your DOMAIN RENEWAL to get refund otherwise you will get in wallet.
I was so angry, Had to close my domain. THey were least bothered. Domain is up for auction making sure this domain cannot be bought with other registrars.
Biggest scammers and fraudsters on planet.